Wednesday 13 January 2016

Witianga

A dark, cloudy, rain day. I was a bit tired from all the activity yesterday so I made it a 'chore day'.  I got caught up on my blog, walked into town to do my laundry, buy a couple of tops, and a curling iron (with the rain and wind I am not a thing of beauty).  Meat pies are very popular here so I tried the highly recommended steak and cheese for lunch.  It was tasty but I could only have a few bites, just not for me. It started raining in earnest so I spent the afternoon at the museum. It has won awards and I can see why, they have made the most of a small space.  My favourite was a big map of the world that you could press a button and lights would go on in sequence to show the routes of Cooks voyages. I want to read more about him, such brave adventure and I didn't know he went to both the arctic and antarctic. After take away for dinner the sun came out.  I will take a last walk along the beach and to bed.  No pictures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment