Saturday 8 October 2016

Victoria 3

Rain, rain, rain. I can't really complain after a long talk with friends who just avoided the flooding from Hurricane Mathew. I spent the morning cleaning up and getting rid of things I don't need, sorting out what I will take with me and what I will leave in the van over the winter.  

When my old friend arrived we walked to town along the harbour wall, stopped for lunch, then went onto the Victoria Art Gallery to see a collection of what I thought were antique Chinese tea pots.  There were hundreds of them but they were from 1970-90, unique and not what I was expecting.  The display of historical woodblock prints of erotica were more interesting.  By the time we got back down to the harbour it was raining harder, getting late and the water taxi was waiting. Such an easy way to come home at the end of a good afternoon. 

Pictures of teapots taken on my phone just won't cut it so no photo's today.






3 comments: