Monday 26 September 2016

Day of Rest


Day 6 Castlegar to Grand Forks



It was a beautiful warm day.  Got to Grand Forks at lunch time, saw a lovely little campground next to the river, a perfect place for a time out.  I asked if they had good internet and they did. The owners wondered if it was because I wanted to watch the debate as they were really interested in it. Spent the afternoon by the river reading, did some laundry and after dinner sure enough the connection for live streaming was good.  It seemed Hillary held her own but a sad time for politics in their country.  

                                This is why I wanted to stop.  Even my own little beach



I looked up from my book and there was a young deer across the river 
just looking at me then he turned and started eating



The next few days I am spending time with family and friends. 
Will pick up again when I get time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment