Friday 6 May 2016

Arches Before the Storm

 A lovely mostly relaxing day. We have set up our computer lab around the dining room table and worked together on projects waiting.  I had a dental appointment to fix a broken tooth.  Given my dental phobia it was really nice to have someone accompany me. The dentist did his job and I was glad to have the support and get it fixed.  

Later in the day we headed up to Arches as the clouds came in and the temperature cooled off a bit.  We drifted down the wash and found lots of opportunities with good skies.  Just as we were ready to head back it started to sprinkle.  We thought going late to dinner would be a good idea but Moab wakes up and night and there were wait times at almost all the restaurants.  Found a good little Mexican one for a good end to a great day.  


The scale puts our lives in perspective


I love these Junipers








No comments:

Post a Comment